Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Brynn is Twelve Weeks Old!

(Saturday, June 4th dressed for our early morning walk)

It's hard to believe that she is twelve weeks old already!  Twelve weeks ago I woke Mark up and told him we needed to go to the hospital because the baby was a-coming. (And boy was she coming. Two hours after I woke up Mark she was born!)   Time flies so fast with a newborn.  Twelve weeks ago she was only about 14 hours old and now she can lift her head up and smile and even ( I think) laugh at times.  She is getting so big.   I know everyone says it goes by in a flash and I try to make it slow down and relish those moments - but wow - it sure goes by quickly.   I think--"Claire was this small, and one day Brynn will be as big as Claire, and Claire will be even bigger!"

(Stretching out)
 
 
For comparisons sake here is Claire at around twelve weeks too.


(They look similar in this picture I think)

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment