Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

So I was unsure how the Christmas visit with Santa would go this year, since Claire had been telling me for about a week prior to our scheduled visit that she was not going to sit on his lap.  Plus Brynn has stranger anxiety now and loves Mommy and Daddy, a lot.  So I concocted this plan to get pictures for the Christmas card.  I got the idea from some web site. I wrapped a box and put B in it.  I gave Claire the lid and told her to look surprised.  They are pretty hilarious.  This is what we came up with:


Then we decided to get some solo shots of the girls.  Marty decided to join in the fun.  I've learned it is hard to get a three year old to look at the camera and to capture an almost 9 month old on film.










I think that's enough guys!

Claire and the Playmobil Nativity set.

Why buy toys?  A box will do.

Thanks for reading,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are adorable. Claire sure knows how to act!

    ReplyDelete