Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brynn's Birthday Photo Shoot

Well this was the first and the last photo shoot we did not take Claire to.  Mark and I agree we need little Claire to help Brynn when she's scared or doesn't want to smile.  Claire can always get a smile out of Brynn.  Our little miss B was out of sorts at her pictures.  She wanted Mommy and Daddy and a snuggle -- she did not want her picture taken.  Today I discovered why:  Her 1 year molars are coming in.  On the top and bottom of her left side.  They are so very swollen.  No wonder she wanted extra snuggles.  Having said that we did get some cute pics and here they are:








Why am I on here?


This is not fun!  
What do you want me to do with this?




Mmmm now I'm having fun!








My hands are dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment