Sunday, September 25, 2011

Claire and Brynn Photo Shoot (Again)

We took the girls last Sunday to Portrait Innovations again to get their pictures taken.  Claire's 3 year pics and Brynn's 6 months pictures.  I am sorry but the lady took what felt like a million pictures!  There were over 209 pictures taken of the two of them.  She was having a lot of fun photographing them. 

The girls did pretty well.  Claire wanted to help make Brynn smile so there are some impromptu ones of her and Brynn together.  It felt like it took  forever to go through them all.  Fortunately Nana met us up there to play with Claire so we could pick out pictures.  Brynn slept through that process.  Here is the link to most of the pictures.  I put the goofy ones in too because they are funny to look at.  You don't have to sit through all six thousand of them but if you have a free moment, here are some pics of our girls.  Also if you want a digital copy just email me and I send one to you.

Claire and Brynn pics


Have fun, I'm going to bed now!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Snapfish was the easiest way I could figure out how to share all of the pics. I don't mean for anyone to buy them. I can email you the digital copy to print up for free:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! These were great to look at! Claire looks so grown up already, and Brynn has the funniest smiles. I'll consult with Andy and put our request together soon. Thanks for making these available!

    ReplyDelete