Saturday, August 6, 2011

Counting my blessings...

And they are a plentiful.  I have healthy beautiful girls, a wonderful husband, a fantabulous extended family, wonderful friends, a good job, a marvelously mischievous Marty cat, a great house, beautiful weather, a working car.  The list could go on and on.  It seems that I am praying for a lot of people right now for many different things and it makes me realize how amazingly lucky I am.  And on those days when the Mommy-ing can get tiring I try remember these wonderful things that I have.  If you are reading this you are a blessing to me.  Thanks for being one of my many blessings.

Now enough schmaltz here are pictures of the girls!

Our little pumpkin
cooking with mommy
 Brynn and her toes!

 Claire in her Cabbage Patch tent. 
 Mommy sleeping with Brynn
 Beautiful Claire sleeping
 Thanks for lookin'
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment